Latest FaceBook update For Branded Content Marketers
Some 47% of people aged 13-34 say they've purchased something that an online celebrity has spoken about or recommended1 – so it's no surprise that 48% of marketers are planning to increase influencer marketing spend this year.2 Creators, including publishers and influencers, that have built trust and respect with their audience can provide awareness and affinity for a marketer's products using their own authentic voice.
Amplify creator posts
Previously, marketers could only boost a creator's post by sharing it first. Now we're adding the ability to directly boost the post as it appears on the creator's Page.Marketers can use Facebook targeting and custom audiences to reach the right people and drive business results. The creator simply needs to give the marketer permission to boost the post when they compose their message and tag the Page using the branded content tool.
- Pro Tip: Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager take this advantage and ask their influencers allowing brands to boost creators post
Branded Content Marketer can Target Creator's Friends of friends
The target audience will see that the post originated from the creator, even though the marketer boosted it.
- ProTip: When the Creator allows you to boost the post, You can easily target the friend and friends of friends with the minimal cost and get more exposure.
Marketer control for branded content tags
In order to ensure their affiliations are properly represented, marketers can now choose to authorise which creators can tag them in a branded content post in their Page Settings.
New insights about your branded content
Branded content insights show marketers key data such as reach, engagement, total spend and CPM to help them determine the effectiveness of posts that creators tagged them in. We refreshed the branded content tab in both Page Insights and Business Manager to include:
- Detailed tool-tips and explanations to more easily view and understand results
- Total spend from both the creator and the marketer on each post
- Separate summaries of total spend and CPM – in multiple currencies, if needed